Sunday, May 8, 2011

last night intertwined with pain - all night and this morning. I've set myself to sedentary after making breakfast for my lovely wife. There aren't enough pain killers to make it vanish or even forgettable, often I dream of blowing a hole through the center of my thigh to necessitate its removal. I am told this will not end the agony that is my existence.
I try to not complain because after four and a half years - who's listening?

On other fronts: looking around at sandboxes that sell for unbelievable amounts of money I've decided to make one - I'll save 200 usd on the cheap side and far more on the nicer side. It'll take an afternoon of playing with my power tools where hopefully I don't end up with another gash in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please see my new blog at www.willfulresemblance.com - all new posts will be there!