Wednesday, May 4, 2011

quatro de mayo

excessively well medicated right now and should be falling over asleep or sleep blogging but certainly not awake.

correction to yesterdays post about flying - it was four planes in 48 hours - 47 to be more precise. knocks the hell out of a person when it is not an accustomed commute.

eyes open and hearing the doors swing, footsteps and almost out of cigarettes - they never think of the mentally aberrant when they tax the hell out of cigarettes, or they think were too crazy to make rational decisions in which case they price them out of reach.

there's a little girl in the hall and I never know what to make of her.

I've smoked one brand my entire smoking career and now find myself switching to a slightly more expensive and slightly more imported brand. Nicer packaging and easier to store cartons.

This is hardly a reason to continue smoking.

a razors blade. one of the hands on my watch fell off, tumbling around behind the crystal attempting the clockwork.

2 comments:

  1. I get my cigs from a indian reserve. Still expensive but not 8-10 a pack. Like you I need to give it up but not willing mentally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up smoking long time ago.
    I'm now an alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete

Please see my new blog at www.willfulresemblance.com - all new posts will be there!